Saturday, May 14, 2011

 

Change of blog focus

Since I started a new blog for the work I do from time to time on DUIM, I've decided to repurpose this blog to keep notes on things I encounter professionally. For most Lispers that is going to make this blog very uninteresting indeed, since the technology I use mainly at work is Java based.

I've been developing in Java since version 1.0 if I remember correctly (self-taught from the brown nutshell book with the guys doing semaphore on the front). Since then I've developed distributed Corba components, AWT (pre Swing!) and Swing applications, Web and eCommerce solutions, several enterprise applications and tools, through to my current role developing a Knowledge Management solution, all in Java.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?