Monday, February 05, 2007

 

More testing progress ...

... but not much. This is more a hint to remind me of things to be careful of than anything else.

The test results are up to:


Ran 7125 checks in 110 tests from 14 suites.
42.857143% (6 / 14) suites executed correctly.
70.90909% (78 / 110) tests executed correctly.
92.98246% (6625 / 7125) checks executed correctly.


I have no idea where the additional tests (up from 7080) have come from...

Most of the additional passes have come from changing 'CHECK-EQUAL' tests (which in the Dylan made use (I presume) of Dylan's generic '=' function, but which in the Lisp version invokes 'EQUAL' instead) to 'CHECK' and passing #'dylan-= as the functional argument.

At least now colours and space-requirement objects etc. compare as equivalent when they should (which they often didn't under EQUAL).

Next I'm going to look at all the scrolling and layout failures and hopefully knock some of those (most?) on the head.

Comments:
would you be willing to release the code you have so far?
 
I keep intending to clear my issue list and polish the code, and then do a release. Unfortunately real life keeps getting in the way and pushing things back so I might just bite the bullet and tidy the most embarrassing parts of the code before doing a release.
You can keep up to date with my progress (such as it is) in my new cl-duim blog. There's a link to it in my 14 May 2011 post.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?