Tuesday, April 25, 2006

 

Time flies (reason for lack of updates)

Well, 'real life' kind of caught up with me for a while after the new year. I haven't died (yet) or been run over by a bus or anything and I'm back looking at the DUIM port (I was intending to take a break for a week, and here we are four months later...).

I think the break may have been useful, I see some holes in the code that weren't apparent to me before (but then that might be an excuse to concentrate on the interesting side of understanding the windowing model better etc., rather than to actually, you know, get it working).

I'll try to make a set time for posting here in future (maybe Friday afternoons each week) to provide regular progress reports if for no other reason than to highlight any lack of progress to myself so I'll be spurred on to work harder :-)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?