Saturday, December 10, 2005

 

DUIM code conversion 'complete'

Subtitle: completeness is in the eye of the beholder :-)

I'm pretty much done converting over the Dylan code to Common Lisp. I've revisited the macros and think that pretty much all of the core code is converted (with one exeption). I've decided to use RT as the testing framework.

The next steps are to write a bunch of tests, and to transliterate what's left of the code into Lisp (all that remains of the core DUIM code is multi-processing related).

Then it's on to providing a back end, writing documentation and putting together an alpha release. I don't like to make timescale estimates, but I'm hoping I will be able to start on a back end in earnest by the end of January. We shall see...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?